Below is a far from complete list of legal services provided by lawyers in cooperation with VR GROUP:
– written and oral consultations in tax and customs law;
– analysis and preparation of conclusions regarding the documents necessary for crossing goods across the customs border (foreign economic agreements (contracts), declarations, invoices, bills of lading and other);
– development of a legal concept in order to optimize costs in the process of foreign economic activity;
– development and drafting of projects of foreign economic contracts;
– identification of tax and customs risks during the export and import of goods;
– legal analysis in relation to the legality of actions and decreed acts by the bodies and officials of the State Fiscal Service and the State Customs Service;
– appeal against illegal actions and requirements of customs authorities for payment of customs duties;
– appeal against decisions made by customs authorities regarding the calculation of the customs value of goods;
– appeal against decisions made by customs authorities in relation to changes in the classification of goods for foreign economic activity;
– disputes based on the results of a customs inspection;
– disputes regarding the application of mechanisms of tariff and non-tariff regulation of foreign economic activity;
– disputes in relation to the calculation and refund of overpaid customs payments;
– representation of the client’s interests in national litigation carried out by the courts of all jurisdictions.
– recovery of losses from the customs service as a result of illegal actions.